Covid Alert Level 2
The Cook Islands Government has declared Alert Level 2 restrictions are in place from midnight August 16th 2021 due to the community cases detected in Auckland, New Zealand.
This will impact our operations as follows:
- No outbound travel from Rarotonga to the outer islands is permitted.
Flights are permitted to carry passengers from the outer islands returning to Rarotonga only.
- The Aitutaki Day Tours for August 17 to August 23 inclusive are not able to operate.
- If you are booked on a flight or tour to the outer islands affected by the outbound passenger restrictions , you can change your booking with change fees and fare difference waived.
- If you don’t know your new date of travel or you’re not eligible to fly due to the alert level, you can hold your ticket in credit, valid for 12 months from the date the credit is issued.
- Please contact our reservations and sales offices for further information. Further updates will be posted to our website.
- For further details on alert levels and what restrictions they entail please refer to the Cook Islands Government Covid 19 portal at https://covid19.gov.ck