The Cook Islands Government has declared Alert Level 2 restrictions are in place from midnight August 16th 2021 to midnight January 13, 2022 due to the community cases detected in Auckland, New Zealand. Government notice available here.
Our Aitutaki Day Tour schedule has been impacted as follows:
- The Aitutaki Day Tour is suspended until further notice and may operate if demands warrants it (i.e. Christmas period).
- If you are booked on the Aitutaki Day Tour and affected by the restrictions such as your tour date having been cancelled, you are unable to enter the country prior to January 13, 2022 or travelling with Children, you can change your booking with change fees and fare difference waived.
- If you don’t know your new date of travel or you’re not eligible to fly due to the alert level, you can hold your ticket in credit, valid for 12 months from the date the credit is issued and is non-transferable. Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Please contact our Reservations and Travel Centre for further information by email: [email protected]
- There are no restrictions for passengers travelling within the Pa Enua (all of the Cook Islands and domestic flight destinations).
- For more details on alert levels and what restrictions they entail please refer to the Cook Islands Government Covid 19 portal
- For the latest updates on the New Zealand and Cook Islands travel bubble and entry requirements please visit the Cook Islands Travel Advisory
All Aitutaki Day Tour reservations are refundable and you can apply for a refund by following this link
Thank you for your continued support during these difficult times. We look forward to welcome you on our award winning Aitutaki Day Tour soon.